Over 10,000 employees across the world ensure the outstanding success of the client, which develops, manufactures and sells technical medical equipment in the diagnostics, infusion and respiratory (including critical care technology) sectors.
Besides all sides of marketing and communication, your tasks focus on working together with the branch office for Germany/Austria/Switzerland and its professional management. Your key responsibilities:
- Developing marketing plans and downstream marketing strategies
- Establishing and introducing price maintenance and development measures, taking key opinion leaders into account
- Working together with international group marketing
- Coordinating and evaluating market and competition analyses
- Establishing data systems for information concerning customers and the competition
- Institutionalising sales promotion measures
Our client expects relevant marketing and sales experience for medical devices, in particular for capital goods to be explained in the hospital sector. Ideally, you will have a degree in a relevant subject. Fluent English is a must. Our client is looking for an open, entrepreneurial and assertive candidate who has a good knowledge of emergency/intensive care and/or oncology, in the hospital setting.
This is an example role which has already been filled. Please contact our partner Christoph von Nostitz for further information.